Master of Arts in Counseling

Small Class Sizes. Personal Attention.

Choose between a general Master of Arts (M.A.) in Counseling or an M.A. in Counseling with a specialization in one of seven different areas. Students may complete more than one specialization by taking additional courses and fulfilling the appropriate field experience requirements.

Degrees offered:

Master of Arts (M.A.) degree in Counseling—either a general degree or with a specialization in one of these areas:

Or, you can earn a credential:

We also offer a post-master's degree credential in Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) in: