For Veterans

In This Section

We proudly participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program.

Veteran's benefits

Education Benefit Program applications for members of the armed services are available in the Registrar’s Office on campus. More information on Veterans/Dependents Benefits can be found on our website.


Yellow Ribbon Program:

Saint Mary’s College of California is approved for the training of veterans and their eligible dependents under the various public laws which come under the direction of the Department of Veterans Affairs. For more details, contact the Financial Aid Office.


Troops to Teachers:

This program is designed to assist separating or retiring military personnel in pursuing a rewarding second career in public education (elementary or secondary), while also facilitating employment in public schools.


For more details on veteran's benefits, contact: 

The Department of Veterans Affairs

Regional Office, P.O. Box 8888

Muskogee, OK 74402-8888

Or call toll-free 800.827.1000 or 888.442.4551. Or visit


"Where do I get an application? "

Applications and information for California state benefits for veterans and eligible dependents may be obtained from the California Department of Veterans Affairs, Division of Veterans Services, P.O. Box 942895, Sacramento, CA 95814-5840.

Note: Benefits are limited to specific cases.


Apply for financial aid